Pulsed Technologies’ Sales, Refund & Warranty Policies
These policies have been last revised and update on May 25th, 2017.
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the Pulsed Technologies Store. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in Pulsed Technologies’s product warranties. Your placement of an order at the Pulsed Technologies Store constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
To learn about Pulsed Technologies’s return and refund policy, please click here. Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for products.
Choose a topic
- Hours of Operation
- Sales to End Users Only
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Proof of Purchase
- Custom-Configured Product
- Payment Methods
- Sales Tax
- Shipping Options
- Order Processing
- Product Availability
- Product Warranty
- Return and Refund Policy
- Defective Items
- Other Terms and Conditions
Hours of Operation
If you would like product and pricing information, Pulsed Technologies Sales is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time, at 214-453-0095. Please check the CONTACT page for updated Hours of Operations and non-working days.
For order status information or other assistance with an order you have already placed with the Pulsed Technologies Online Store, please contact Pulsed Technologies Sales & Support online on our website or by phone at 214-453-0095, Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time.
After hours, weekends and holidays support is by prior appointment or special arrangements made at least 24 hours before the schedule. We understand not everyone’s schedule or needs fall within normal business hours and make every effort to accommodate where possible. Phones are typically answered 24/7 (including holidays) and efforts are made to check messages regularly.
Sales to End Users Only
The Pulsed Technologies Store sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Pulsed Technologies suspects you are purchasing for resale.If you want to become a reseller, please contact us by email or phone.
Electronic Software Downloads
Software and updates can be downloaded free of charges for Pulsed Technologies customers from www.pulsedtech.com/download.html
Pulsed Technologies can send CDs with updated software and documentation to customers, which may incur minimal shipping and handling.
Proof of Purchase
Pulsed Technologies will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an email address with your order. If you have not included an email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by phone.
Pulsed Technologies offers certain products that may be custom-configured to your specifications, and Pulsed Technologies encourages you to review your order carefully. Since a custom-configured product is built to your specifications, the order cannot be changed, modified, or canceled once your order is in production. Please review Pulsed Technologies’ Return and Refund Policy carefully before ordering.
Pulsed Technologies allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below. You even can combine more than one payment method for a single purchase. Please read carefully our policies with respect to payment methods before you place your order.
Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Check or Bank Transfer
Whether you order online or phone in your order to Pulsed Technologies, you may pay by credit, debit, or check card. Normally, Pulsed Technologies does not take your credit card information by phone, for your privacy and security. Pulsed Technologies accepts credit or debit cards through PayPal. Once the credit or debit card information have been entered and the transaction has been pre-approved, the credit card will be billed.
The Pulsed Technologies Online Store U.S. accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order. Thus, there might be needed to make multiple payments to pay for a product (like P3/P3+/P3pro). Usually the limit is within 2500 to 3000 US dollars.
The Pulsed Technologies Store requires the credit, debit, or check card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
The credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PULSED TECHNOLOGIES or PULSEDTECH.
At this moment, Pulsed Technologies does not offer financing for purchase of our products.
Cashier’s Check or Money Order
The Pulsed Technologies Store accepts cashier’s checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are accepted. If you wish to pay by cashier’s check or money order, you may order by phone at 214-453-0095. The cashier’s check or money order must be payable to Pulsed Technologies. Please mail your payment and a copy of your Order Acknowledgment email to:
Pulsed Technologies, 3003 Brookshire, Plano, Texas, 75075
Pulsed Technologies must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or Pulsed Technologies will cancel your order. Please allow one business day for order processing after Pulsed Technologies receives your payment.
The Pulsed Technologies Store accepts bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment. If you would like to use a wire transfer to pay for your order, please follow these steps:
- Contact the Pulsed Technologies at 214-453-0095 and place an order by phone.
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order including any applicable shipping charges from the Pulsed Technologies representative.
- Have your bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order.
- Obtain the bank name and account number from Pulsed Technologies at 214-453-0095 or by email.
Processing time varies among banking institutions, therefore the wire transfer can be delayed. Please allow one business day for the processing of your wire transfer.
Pulsed Technologies has no active storefront location, therefore there is NO sales tax!
Pulsed Technologies offers four convenient shipping options.
- Standard Shipping: This option is free on all qualifying products. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within three business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, Pulsed Technologies offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 5:00 p.m. CT are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
- 2-3 Day International Shipping: For an additional charge, Pulsed Technologies offers this expedited shipping option on products shipped from international locations. Products shipped prior to 5:00 p.m. CT are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time within three business days after shipment.
- Overnight Delivery: For an additional charge, Pulsed Technologies offers this expedited shipping option on most of Pulsed Technologies’s products. Products shipped prior to 5:00 p.m. CT via overnight service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Overnight delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves Pulsed Technologies’ facility. As the delivery of your order is beyond Pulsed Technologies’ control once your order leaves Pulsed Technologies’ facilities, Pulsed Technologies cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Customs and internation shipments: Customs at country of origin, as well as destination, may delay delivery. The customer is responsible for any custom taxes/duties involved.
Signature is required for most deliveries: Most of Pulsed Technologies’ shipments contain valuable equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize Pulsed Technologies to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address. Click here for details and the applicable terms and conditions.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to Pulsed Technologies as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Pulsed Technologies, please contact Pulsed Technologies to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of Pulsed Technologies’ carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to Pulsed Technologies.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. Pulsed Technologies does not begin payment processing until Pulsed Technologies receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card.
Pulsed Technologies will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before 2:00 p.m. Central time, pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
Pulsed Technologies ships some products from locations outside the United States (like Romania). Overnight shipping is ALSO available on products shipped from outside the Romania. Because of time difference, Romania being 8 hours ahead of Central Time, products available in stock will be shipped on the next business day.
Please review the Product Availability section below for more information regarding order processing and product availability times.
The Pulsed Technologies Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Pulsed Technologies products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable shipping charges. Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the Pulsed Technologies Store at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Store.
Pulsed Technologies makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided by the Pulsed Technologies. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). Lead times quoted on the checkout page are for orders that are partially shipped, meaning that items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add three to four additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although Pulsed Technologies makes every effort to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply. If the lead time changes, Pulsed Technologies will contact you via email or phone and provide a revised shipping estimate.
Pulsed Technologies encourages you to contact Pulsed Technologies Sales Support at 214-453-0095 for order status information.
Given the popularity of some products, Pulsed Technologies may restrict the number of such items that you may purchase. Pulsed Technologies will post limitations on quantity on the Pulsed Technologies Store website or will inform you of product purchase limits at the time it processes your order. Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time.
All Pulsed Technologies products, including clearance and refurbished products, carry a five-year (60 months) Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You may review a copy of the Limited Warranty on new products, including its limitations and exclusions, before you purchase, by clicking the appropriate link below.
All the products have now 5 years (60 months) limited warranty, which includes parts and labor. Free shipping on the first 90 days.
By purchasing at the Pulsed Technologies Store, whether you place your order online or by telephone, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review Pulsed Technologies’ warranty terms, have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in them.
Warranty Information & Return Address:
For products sold to United States of America, Canada, Mexic and other countries the return address is:Pulsed Technologies Research, LLC 3003 Brookshire Drive, Plano, Texas, 75075, USA
For products sold to European Union and other countries around the world the return address is:SC BioEnergetics & Pulsed Technologies SRL Aleea Mizil 46G, sector 3, Bucharest, Romania
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your Pulsed Technologies purchase of a product, please call 214-453-0095 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returnable and you send it back to us in the original box, Pulsed Technologies will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment, less the shipping costs.
You must return the product to the Pulsed Technologies warehouse within 7 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product.
Pulsed Technologies will assess a 5% to 20% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory.
Cables/cords and electrode pads are considered NON-returnable and will be disposed upon return and will NOT be refunded.
Shipping cost (transfer to customer) will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for paying for the shipping the products back to Pulsed Technologies warehouse.
NOTE: Pulsed Technologies recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Pulsed Technologies or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
An Pulsed Technologies-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call Pulsed Technologies Technical Support at 214-453-0095 within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Pulsed Technologies Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: Pulsed Technologies, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. Pulsed Technologies Technical Support will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
If Pulsed Technologies Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, Pulsed Technologies will apply Pulsed Technologies’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Pulsed Technologies determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, Pulsed Technologies may impose a $400 handling fee.
APO/FPO Addresses:Â If you’re an APO/FPO customer and/or you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard Pulsed Technologies Return and Refund Policy applies ‘ with the exception that you’re responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to Pulsed Technologies, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
Pulsed Technologies Branded Products If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Pulsed Technologies-branded product, please contact Pulsed Technologies Technical Support at 214-453-0095. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (See the Product Warranty section below for specific information about Pulsed Technologies’s product warranties.)
Other Terms and Conditions
- Pulsed Technologies is not responsible for typographical errors. Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Pulsed Technologies Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Pulsed Technologies Store at any time.
- Pulsed Technologies may make changes to any products or services offered at the Pulsed Technologies Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Pulsed Technologies Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Pulsed Technologies makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Pulsed Technologies Store with respect to such products and services.
- Pulsed Technologies reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Pulsed Technologies Store, or to any portion of the Pulsed Technologies Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Pulsed Technologies Store, or any portion of the Pulsed Technologies Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Pulsed Technologies Store, or any portion of the Pulsed Technologies Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Pulsed Technologies Store are governed by Texas law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Pulsed Technologies employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Pulsed Technologies Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Pulsed Technologies’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Pulsed Technologies of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Pulsed Technologies and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The Pulsed Technologies Store provides access to Pulsed Technologies international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Pulsed Technologies products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Pulsed Technologies in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.