Main Features of the new version 3 of P3:
- New design & improved performance
- Fundamental over 500,000 Hz (no RF modulation, no carrier wave, no harmful radiation, JUST PURE PLASMA)*
- Quiet Operation
- EXTENDEND 5 YEARS of WARRANTY
- Precision control through PFG Lab software (New software coming soon!)
- Requires PFG2Z (or older PFG2X/PFG2A) to operate
- Lighter & Compacter: 16 inches long and less than 6 lbs
* In our tests the Plasma has gone above 500,000 Hz with Square waveform.
Pulsed Technologies proudly presents the new plasma systems capable of running frequencies over 600,000 Hz. That is, yes, PURE PLASMA, unlike other manufacturers, NO RF (Radio Frequency), NO modulation, NO carrier waves that may cause harmful interference. No tricks. Years and years of research & development have gotten us to develop these new systems and make them available to you at affordable prices.
The new high efficiency plasma generation system runs cool so the unit runs quiet for long periods of times without being bothered by the noisy fans.
To protect our customer’s investment and to assure them of our long commitment, we have extended the warranty on these new systems from 3 (three) to 5 (five) years, with free shipping in the first 90 days, parts and labor included.
The proprietary tube mixture, Neon, Argon, Krypton and Xenon offers the best spectrum emission as possible that you can benefit from a plasma tube. These four noble gases complete each other and mixed in a manner that maximum output is achieved.
Beginning in early 2009, Pulsed Technologies has introduced a new compact version of their P3 series plasma devices. The overwhelming demand for the P3pro, available to professionals and technical researchers only, identified the need for a relatively small, portable, full featured high performance unit for the general public.
Like the old P3 series devices, the new P3 compact device is available in numerous configurations including an internal PFG2 frequency and waveform generation subsystem.
All P3 version devices will incorporate the new proprietary high performance European plasma tubes developed specifically for all future P3 series devices.
The P3 system works with any of our external function generators: PFG1 or PFG2.
- The main P3 unit with plasma tube
- Power cable
- Device interface cable (BNC to connect to the PFG2 device)
- CD with software, manuals, documentation and other resources
- Fundamental Frequency: from just a few Hz to over 500,000 Hz (500 kHz / 0.5 MHz)
- Light weight and compact dimensions suitable for easy transport and shipping
- LED indicators (Power, Status,Connection, Failsafe system)
- Quiet operation – the new high efficiency plasma generation running cool and fans activating as needing
- PFG Lab software with included library (CAFL library with over 1500 entries; proprietary library available as well)
- Fundamental Frequency range: 0.1 Hz to 500,000 Hz
- No RF carrier / modulation
- Power: Auto switching power supply (110/220 VAC)
- Case: PVC case with pearl finish (signature black metallic finish on request)
- The required function generator is integrated (PFG v2, USB controlled Precision Function Generator)
- Tube: 16 inches plasma tube with proprietary gas mixture (Neon, Argon, Krypton and Xenon)
- Includes cables for power supply and USB cable.
- Size and weight: 16” long (41 cm), 4,2” (11 cm) diameter, 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- PC computer with Windows installed and USB port
- Recommended: at least 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM with Windows XP or Vista
- 100 MB free disk space
Safety and Special Provisions:
- Use adequate grounding
- Dedicated AC power NOT required
- Minimum recommended safe operating distance: 1 feet (0.3 meters)
- Effective range: over 50 feet (15 meters)
- Operate it in a clean, dry and cool environment
- Do not operate it in direct sun light or near sources of heat