User Guides & Manuals:
P3pro V3 Mini User Guide A4-EN (March 2016)
OLD Manuals & Guides
- P3 / P3+ 2009 Users Manual (03/25/2010)
- Quick Start Guide for PFG2 devices and electrodes
- PFG Lab v1.0 Software Manual (PDF, 1.2MB, Last Updated 04/24/2009)
- Quick Install Guide for PFG2, P3+ and P3pro+ (PDF, 344KB, Last updated 04/15/2008)
- Quick Setup Guide for PFG v1 (PDF, 167 KB)
- P3 Operation and Frequency Validation Process (PDF, 403 KB)
Rife Technology Information and Documentations
- Bioenergetics Session Considerations (PDF, 4.7MB) IMPORTANT READING
- Pulsed Technologies Device Considerations (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Frequency Generation Consideration (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Software stops in the middle of the session (usually at the end of a frequency). Solution:
- Make sure you are running the latest software and drivers (go to Download page)
- Remove any screensaver; Don’t allow computer to go to sleep. Go to Advanced Power Settings and set Turn Off Hard Disk to Never and USB selective suspend setting to Disabled. Here’s a video on how to do it [HowTo] Adjusting Power Settings (USB & Hard Disk).
PFG2Z Unboxing & Setup (older)
- PFG2Z Unboxing & Setup https://vimeo.com/78219209
- iCS Setup https://vimeo.com/217220184
Support Options & Tools
After you run the application, you will see, if the Internet connection indicator turns green (like in the image to the right), and ID and Password (automatically generated each time you run this application). Please, pass this ID and Password to the PulsedTech Support Team Member.
Please send your questions by email or through the contact form (this is typically the fastest way to get a response). Also, please leave your contact name and phone number and best time to call, in case we need to call you.
214-453-0095 (see business operation hours at the bottom of the page; calls may be answered outside those hours when possible)
Note: After hours, weekends and holidays support is by prior appointment or special arrangements made at least 24 hours before the schedule. We understand not everyoneâ€™s schedule or needs fall within normal business hours and make every effort to accommodate where possible. Phones are typically answered 24/7 (including holidays) and efforts are made to check messages regularly.
- Please limit calls to support for Pulsed Technologies or RIFEforLIFE equipment. The Pulsed Technologies offers limited RIFEforLIFE equipment support and full support after an upgrade. Please contact us about getting an upgrade (hardware and software).
- PulsedTechnologies will NOT offer support to customers with Windows issues that exceed the realm of the software, drivers and use provided by Pulsed Technologies.
Business Opening Hours
|Monday||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|