P3/P3+ Precision Pulsed Plasma
- New design & improved performance
- Fundamental over 150,000 Hz (no RF or modulation)
- Precision control through PFG Lab software
- P3+ includes PFG2 function generator (no output for contact applications)
- Light & Compact: 22 inches long and less than 7 lbs
Beginning in early 2009, Pulsed Technologies has introduced a new compact version of their P3 series plasma devices. The overwhelming demand for the P3pro, available to professionals and technical researchers only, identified the need for a relatively small, portable, full featured high performance unit for the general public.
Like the old P3 series devices, the new P3 compact device is available in numerous configurations including an internal PFG2 frequency and waveform generation subsystem.
All P3 version devices will incorporate the new proprietary high performance European plasma tubes developed specifically for all future P3 series devices.
The P3 system works with any of our external function generators: PFG1 or PFG2.
- The main P3 unit with plasma tube
- Power cable
- Device interface cable (BNC for P3 or USB for P3+)
- CD with software, manuals, documentation and other resources
- Fundamental Frequency: to over 150,000 Hz (150 kHz)
- Light weight and compact dimensions suitable for easy transport and shipping
- LED indicators (Status,/Connection, Failsafe system)
- P3+ has the new PFG2 integrade
- PFG Lab software with included library (CAFL library with over 1500 entries; proprietary library available as well)
- Fundamental Frequency range: 0.1 Hz to 100,000 Hz
- No RF carrier / modulation
- Power: Auto switching power supply (110/220 VAC)
- Case: PVC case with pearl finish (signature black metallic finish on request)
- The required function generator is integrated (PFG v2, USB controlled Precision Function Generator)
- Tube: 16 inches plasma tube with proprietary gas mixture (Neon, Argon, Krypton and Xenon)
- Includes cables for power supply and USB cable.
- Size and weight: 22â€ long (56 cm), 4,5â€ (11,5 cm) diameter, 7 lbs
- PC computer with Windows installed and USB port
- Recommended: at least 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM with Windows XP or Vista
- 100 MB free disk space
Safety and Special Provisions:
- Use adequate grounding
- Dedicated AC power NOT required
- Minimum recommended safe operating distance: 1 feet (0.3 meters)
- Effective range: over 50 feet (15 meters)
- Operate it in a clean, dry and cool environment
- Do not operate it in direct sun light or near sources of heat